Hong Kong Cancer Fund was established in 1987 to provide support and information to people living with cancer. We aim to reduce the impact of cancer, increase cancer awareness through education and research, and ensure, through empowerment and peer support, that no one faces cancer alone. We are now inviting enthusiastic and committed individual to join us.
Post Date : June 29, 2012 Job Reference: -
Job Description :
- Provide counseling service and holistic nursing support to cancer patients and their carers;
- Provide patient/carer/volunteer education and professional training;
- Support hotline, walk-in, family and home care service;
- Shift duty is required.
- A registered nurse with Hong Kong Nursing Council and holder of a valid practicing certificate with at least 5 years solid experience in serving oncology/hospice/palliative care, and
- Good interpersonal and PC skills.
Remuneration package will be offered to qualified talents whose competency, experience and knowledge match our requirements. If you think you are up to the challenge and wish to work with a group of dynamic and energetic associates, we want to hear from you. Tell us your expertise, knowledge and area where you can contribute to us. Interested parties please specify your current and expected salary on your full CV; and send it to:
Hong Kong Cancer Fund
Suite 2501 Kinwick Centre, 32 Hollywood Road, Central, Hong Kong.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified. All applications and personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence for selection purpose only.